now browsing by month
December 21, 2012
As we near the end of the year, we would like to take a little time to recap some of the remarkable things that have happened in the LIFE business since its inception in November of 2011 and to offer our sincere and deepest gratitude to all of our LIFE Members and Customers. It has been a year of record-breaking sales, and we couldn’t be more pleased with the growth and development that we have already seen take place in the LIFE Community. Many connections have been made, and life-long bonds have been established. It is so gratifying to witness the positive transformation engendered by the life-changing information we offer in every area of life—in all of the 8F categories: Faith, Family, Friends, Finances, Fitness, Fun, Following, and Freedom. We are extremely proud of the accomplishments of our Members as well as of the various products that we have added to our repertoire.
This past year, we have released several new informative and inspiring books to guide and motivate our Members and Customers on their success journeys. These include Tim Marks’ very first book Voyage of a Viking. The book details his own personal growth story of overcoming obstacles and weaknesses and sanding off the sharp edges of his personality in order to improve his marriage and family life as well as his finances and to become a leader in this industry who encourages others to believe in themselves, do the hard work to learn and grow, and really go for their dreams. Tim’s glowing example is definitely one worthy of emulation.
Bestselling author Chris Brady also released his newest creation A Month of Italy: Rediscovering the Art of Vacation this year. Chris’s wit and humor shine in this story of his family’s adventures on a month-long vacation in fascinating, charming Italy. A Month of Italy is not only entertaining, but it also offers plenty of advice for greater success in leadership and in life. Brady shows readers first-hand how to leverage Strategic Sabbaticals for increased rejuvenation, clarity of thought, production, achievement, and overall well-being.
We also published bestselling author Oliver DeMille’s newest book 1913. This book offers invaluable incite into three events that occurred in 1913 and one follow-up event that occurred in 1936 that constituted a Turning Point away from freedom in the U.S. But far from a doom-and-gloom book, it also pinpoints the type of people and the actions necessary to reverse this trend, create a new Turning Point toward freedom, and restore America to her former glory.
Rewards don’t get much bigger or more sensational than this! Read on to learn more about the fabulous trip options available and the criteria necessary for LIFE Members to qualify for one of these splendid world-class vacations.
Incentive #1: 6,000 for 6 Trip
- Trip Tracker – 200 Personal/Customer PV each and every month. For new Members, Trip Tracking begins with either your first, second or third month in business. For example, if your LIFE enrollment date is June 12th, you can either start Trip Tracking in June, July or August. If one month is missed, the member is no longer eligible for this trip.
- PV – 6,000 Total PV for 6 consecutive months with a minimum of 4,000 PV in Team #1 and an additional 2,000 PV, including personal and customer volume, outside of Team #1.
- For example, a new Member that was enrolled in June would start trip tracking in the month of June, July or August and continue to do 200 PV each month through the six month consecutive PV requirement.
- Disney World, Orlando, Florida – 4-day/3-night stay at Disney’s Beach Club Deluxe Resort. Disney’s Beach Club Resort is a New England-style Disney Deluxe Resort, shaded by broad oak trees and lapped by the gentle waters of the 25-acre Crescent Lake. This trip includes a round-trip airfare credit, Disney Park Hopper Passes, Disney dining meal plan, transportation to and from the airport, and transportation to all Disney properties and theme parks.
- Arenal, Costa Rica – 6-day/5-night stay at the Arenal Springs Resort & Spa hotel. Perched one thousand feet above the Arenal Valley, the Arenal Springs allows for incomparable views of the Arenal volcano, the lush valley, and the surrounding towns that sparkle at night. This trip includes an airfare credit, daily breakfast, canopy tour, volcano hike, and safari boat floating.
- Oasis of the Seas, Bahamas Cruise – 8-day/7-night balcony cabin cruise. Experience the ship that revolutionized cruising; its revolutionary and breath-taking design includes seven distinct neighborhoods tailored to create the ultimate experience of enjoyment for all passengers.
- Sandals Resort, Negril, Jamaica – 5-day/4-night stay at the Sandals Negril Couples Resort & Spa. Spanning Negril’s famed Seven-Mile beach, Sandals Negril conjures up tropical vibrations with a casual, understated elegance. Stroll through walkways dotted with swaying palms and sea breezes and savor world-class cuisine at breathtaking, oceanfront restaurants. This trip includes an airfare credit, all inclusive resort including meals, drinks, land & sea activities, gratuities, and transportation to & from the airport.
Incentive #2: Leader 6 Trip
- Trip Tracker – 200 Personal/Customer PV each and every month. For new Members, Trip Tracking begins with either your first, second or third month in business.
- PV – 15,000 PV for 6 consecutive months with a minimum of 9,000 PV in Team #1 and an additional 6,000 PV (including Personal/Customer PV) outside of Team #1.
- Disney World, Orlando, Florida – 6-day/5-night stay at Disney’s Grand Floridian Deluxe Hotel. Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is a Victorian-style Disney Deluxe Resort distinguished as the flagship hotel of the Walt Disney World Resorts and offering world-class dining, entertainment, and luxurious accommodations in its six striking red-gabled buildings. This magnificent hotel sits along the white-sand shores of Seven Seas Lagoon. This trip includes a round-trip airfare credit, Disney Park Hopper Passes, Disney dining meal plan, transportation to and from the airport, and transportation to all Disney properties and theme parks.
- Maui, Hawaii – 5-day/4-night stay at the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort and Spa, which is located between two beautiful beaches with pristine white sands and endless blue water. This trip includes a round-trip airfare credit, transportation from the airport to the hotel, Lei greeting, and a helicopter tour ride.
- Ocho Rios, Jamaica – 5-day/4-night stay at the Beaches Boscobel, which takes advantage of its stunning seaside locale to infuse all of its accommodations with the flavor of Jamaica. This trip includes a round-trip airfare credit and access to Pirates Island Water Park. Parent magazine voted Beaches Boscobel among the Top 10 Best Beach Resorts.
- Celebrity Cruise – 10-day/9-night trip package, including a 7-night cruise from Seattle on the Seattle Celebrity Solstice, 3 nights at a 4-star hotel, and a Mount Rainer sightseeing trip.
- Princess Cruise – 10-day/9-night Alaskan cruise on the Coral Princess. This trip includes a 7-day voyage of the glaciers cruise, 1 night at Mount McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge, 1 night at the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge, a natural history tour, and a 1-night Fairbanks with Sternwheeler Riverboat Cruise. This cruise is perfect for witnessing all that Alaska has to offer.
The Incentive Trips are designed for two adults, but each qualified winner will have the opportunity to adjust the trip to meet their personal needs. This may result in costs that will be the responsibility of the Member.
The LIFE Business Starter Kit received a Gold ADDY® Award in the Sales Promotion category at the 2011 District 6 ADDY®Awards ceremony which is the world’s largest advertising competition.
Not to be taken lightly, the recipient of the new LIFE Business Starter Kit will most certainly be intrigued and impressed. Beautiful enough to adorn the mantle of every fireplace in America, this trophy contains the introduction to destiny. Elegantly packaged, strategically designed and effectively equipped, the LIFE start up kit is sure to make a serious impression on all new prospects with its presentation. A company, a business, a fun new adventure and a GREAT life await the taking!
– Welcome Letter
– LIFE by Chris Brady and Orrin Woodward
– LLR 400 – A Rascal Leader by Chris Brady
– LLR 404 – Launching a Leadership Revolution by Chris Brady and Orrin Woodward
– LLR 530 – Lens Effect by Orrin Woodward
– LIFE Decal
It’s time to once-and-for-all take your stress, fear, worry and anxiety over money and throw it in the trash!
This game is SO COOL because the gratification is super fast! You will make a victory within one day. Then another a couple days later. The more you grab onto the strategy and make your moves, the more quickly you see results – these results are gonna make you want more results. We invite you to play, enjoy, learn and develop your own strategies. This pack includes the book Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason.
– LLR 396 – The Ten Laws of Financial Management by Orrin Woodward
– LIFE 17 – Money as a Slave by Chris and Terri Brady